Yeah, I also could not resist making a fancy oats breakfast dish. Just call me a copy cat. That’s fine. The truth is that it is actually a very complete breakfast dish, very healthy, and easy to make. – Oh my god I just sound like one of this health/nutrition gurus… lets get straight to the recipe.
What you need:
- 200ml milk (you can also use almond milk, in case you don’t like regular milk)
- 4 spoons oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla seeds (you can also use 1/2 spoon vanilla extract)
- ½ kiwi (peeled and sliced)
- ½ banana (peeled and sliced)
- 8 grapes
- 1 spoon cherry-raspberry marmalade
- 1 spoon honey
- 1 spoon chia seeds
How you do it:
Heat up the milk together with the vanilla seeds/extract. Wehen the milk starts getting warm add the oats. Cook the mix for 10 mins aprox until you get a soft custard-like texture. Serve in bowl and add the fruit, marmalade, honey and chia seeds.
Serve and enjoy.